Emmanuel Pauwels is a Regenerative Practitioner (a person actively engaged in developing themselves and their practice with the capacity to create entities and processes that are ongoingly regenerative). He is a highly communicative, practical, and reliable individual who lives in the world of the five senses. He is curious and needs mental variety in life. He has an analytical and critical side and is an eternal student, enjoying rapport and exchanging ideas with people.
He is ambitious, enjoys material comfort and everything sensual and nature-related. When we look at the way we design and build our buildings, the only way forward is by creating good green buildings. Buildings that lead to improved health for homeowners, reduced impact on the environment and profit for the building industry. Emmanuel is a strong believer in a new paradigm for the Real Estate Industry which is based on trust based team formation, early collaboration, built-in sustainability and transformational leadership.
- Regenerative Design practical tools and the course work you should explore.
- Popular construction materials in the USA, but not in Europe.
- Emmanuel talks about his companies: Green Living Projects and Green Living Education.
- Regenerative resorts that redefine tourism for systemic change.
- Reconnect urban and rural environments to build new meaning and relationships.
- Creating a network to build eco villages to enhance any project.
- Avoid the temptation of chasing points and certifications to benefit your projects.
- Understanding the levels and technology it takes to complete a Living Building Challenge project from a Living Future Hero.
- CAL GUERXO is a small house with a big impact you must see.
- Conversations with clients are more about what is the value that you are seeking? How can we provide value? Is there certification that can certification add value to your project? That’s the important question.
“You can regenerate everything, your relationship, your life, whatever project you’re working on in your career. It’s more about what happens in the place than the actual built infrastructure. How does it impact humans? What’s the social impact of communities? What new interaction do you develop with nature? You realize that the building is a catalyst for something else to happen.”
– Emmanuel Pauwels
Emmanuel Pauwels’ Show Resource and Information
- The Integrative Design Guide
- Designing for Hope
- Climate–A New Story
- The Responsible Business
- Designing Regenerative Cultures
- Green Living Projects – Facebook
- Cal Guerxo – Instagram
- Cal Guerxo Webinar Replay
- Green Living Projects LinkedIn
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended