Experience the ultimate solution for acquiring and maintaining professional credentials throughout your entire workforce, while simultaneously saving valuable time and resources. Our comprehensive Corporate Learning Hub is designed to provide a streamlined and efficient learning experience, enabling your staff to acquire and uphold their credentials with ease. The GBES Corporate Learning Hub offers a diverse range of study materials for renowned certifications such as LEED, Fitwel, SITES, and WELL, all at an affordable rate. Additionally, we take pride in providing the most extensive third-party library of LEED, WELL, and AIA continuing education courses. With the GBES Corporate Learning Hub, you can equip your workforce with the tools they need to excel in their professional development.
Companies That Trust GBES With Their Education:
The GBES Corporate Learning Hub provides the necessary resources and support to keep your professionals on track throughout their credentialing journey.
The GBES Corporate Learning Hub offers a robust reporting system that allows you to effortlessly track and monitor the progress of your staff.
The GBES Corporate Learning Hub streamlines obtaining and maintaining credentials eliminating the need for time-consuming searches to find educational materials on their own.
How Does Your Team Benefit?
- All exam preparation materials for LEED, WELL, Fitwel, and SITES
- Study materials include on-demand videos, live classes, practice tests, flashcards, and study guides.
- Access to the largest 3rd party library of continuing education courses approved for LEED, WELL, and AIA continuing education.
- Live support from a dedicated customer care team.
- Weekly auto-reporting of the learner’s completed continuing education hours to USGBC and AIA.
- Exclusive events and content only for GBES learners.
- Learning Hub dashboard gently reminds learner of credential renewal date.
How Does Your Company Benefit?
- Customizable company dashboards.
- Customized reporting and tracking features to encourage and monitor your learners’ progress.
- Save both time and money by consolidating all required learning materials into one centralized source.
- A dedicated account manager and company wide-onboarding.