The GBES Corporate Learning Hub offers both learners and managers a plethora of options when it comes to green building education. This option is best suited for companies whose staff have to maintain their credentials as a condition of employment.
Our learning hub saves companies both time and money by consolidating all learners into a single platform whereby learners get access to all of GBES education.
Benefits for Your Professionals
- All exam preparation materials for LEED, WELL, and SITES, including on-demand videos, live classes, practice tests, and study guides.
- The largest library of continuing education courses approved for LEED and WELL credentials and AIA continuing education.
- Live support from a dedicated customer care team.
- Weekly auto-reporting of the learner’s completed continuing education hours to USGBC and AIA.
- Monthly study calls.
- Learn on any device.
- Exclusive events and content only for GBES learners.
- Credential renewal and test date reminders.
- New monthly content.
Benefits for Your Company
- Customizable company dashboards.
- Customized reporting and tracking features to encourage and monitor your learners’ progress.
- Save both time and money by consolidating all required learning materials into one centralized source.
- Annual, State of Green Building, company-wide webinar with LEED Fellow Charlie Cichetti.
- A dedicated account manager and company wide-onboarding.