This course can be applied to LEED General Hours and AIA LU Hours.
Live Case Study Review:
Living Building at Georgia Tech
This course takes us to the heart of the deep south as we explore the renowned Kendeda Building. Learn from our friend and building Director, Shan Arora, as he walks us through project highlights and challenges the team faced attaining a Living Building Certification.
- Learn about the many different contributing teams that were involved in the construction of the Kendeda Building
- Learn more about the building size and what the cost associated with this project.
- Learn the intended use of the Kendeda Building.
- Discover how the Kendeda building is more energy efficient than your average building.
Please enter your email below, and we will take you directly to the course! Please consider us if you need education in the future. We appreciate your work within the green building community.
"*" indicates required fields
Save Time (Get An All-Inclusive CE Bundle):
- Auto-reporting (we report your hours for you to save you time)
- All the hours you need in one bundle (covers 2-year reporting requirements)
- One Low Price (click on your credential below to bundle and save)
- Video Courses (all courses are on-demand videos, just watch and learn)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (or your money back)
Reminder: the LEED Green Associate requires 3 hours of “LEED Specific” CE and 12 “General” CE hours every two years. LEED Accredited Professionals and WELL Accredited Professionals are required to earn 6 hours of “Specific” CE and 24 Hours of “General” CE. Hours are reported through your account at www.usgbc.org (or www.wellcertified.com for WELL APs).
For more info about LEED Green Associate CE requirements Click Here
For more info about LEED/WELL/SITES AP CE requirements Click Here
Questions? let us know. We have a very responsive and friendly staff. Just click the teal Live Chat (button at bottom right of screen) or email: [email protected]