LEED AP O+M CE | 30 Credit Hours
LEED AP O+M CE Overview
Maintain your credentials the easy way – with USGBC-approved courses designed to help meet the LEED requirements while learning about topics you’re interested in.
- Everything you need for your two year credentialing period
- Choose the 6 hours of LEED AP ND specific CE Courses
- Easy to understand and follow video courses
- Automatic reporting of your CE hours directly to your GBCI or AIA account
LEED AP O+M Details
Our products are designed to make it easy for you to stay on top of your LEED credentials.
- Choose from themed options that are all USGBC/GBCI approved LEED Education.
- The highest quality courses and content from LEED-certified GBES employees and instructors.
- Not a yearly subscription – you own the classes for life and they never expire.
- Satisfies the LEED-specific CE hour requirements for your LEED Credential Maintenance.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.*
How it Works
Get the LEED AP O+M CE Hours you need all in once place!
- Purchase this package.
- Login to your GBES account (new users can easily create one during checkout).
- Complete your courses and take a short quiz to meet the education requirements.
- Once your course is completed we will auto-report your hours on your behalf to USGBC/GBCI!
Bundle and Save
$275.00 per year
Exam Prep & Continuing Education
GBES UNLIMITED - Access Everything
This offering includes a full year (12 months) of unlimited access to all GBES study tools AND continuing education for 8 different career-advancing credentials. There is no risk with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If you are not completely satisfied, you are entitled to our Limited 21-day Refund Policy.
LEED & AIA CE Requirements
LEED Continuing Education: All LEED Green Associates must earn 15 continuing education hours within 2 years of earning their credential, 3 of which must be LEED-specific. LEED APs must earn 30 continuing education hours within 2 years of earning their credential, 6 of which must be LEED-specific.
AIA Continuing Education: All AIA Architect members must earn 18 Learning Units (LUs) each year, 12 of which must be in the topic area Health Safety, and Welfare (HSW).
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.