LEED AP ND CE | 30 Credit Hours
LEED AP ND CE Overview
Maintain your credentials the easy way – with USGBC-approved courses designed to help meet the LEED requirements while learning about topics you’re interested in.
- Everything you need for your two year credentialing period
- Choose 6 hours of LEED AP ND specific CE Courses
- Easy to understand and follow video courses
- Automatic reporting of your CE hours directly to your GBCI or AIA account
LEED AP ND Details
Our products are designed to make it easy for you to stay on top of your LEED credentials.
- Choose from themed options that are all USGBC/GBCI approved LEED Education.
- The highest quality courses and content from LEED-certified GBES employees and instructors.
- Not a yearly subscription – you own the classes for life and they never expire.
- Satisfies the LEED-specific CE hour requirements for your LEED Credential Maintenance.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.*
How it Works
Get the LEED AP ND CE Hours you need all in once place!
- Purchase this package.
- Login to your GBES account (new users can easily create one during checkout).
- Complete your courses and take a short quiz to meet the education requirements.
- Once your course is completed we will auto-report your hours on your behalf to USGBC/GBCI!
$275.00 per year
Exam Prep & Continuing Education
GBES UNLIMITED - Access Everything
This offering includes a full year (12 months) of unlimited access to all GBES study tools AND continuing education for 8 different career-advancing credentials. There is no risk with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If you are not completely satisfied, you are entitled to our Limited 21-day Refund Policy.
LEED & AIA CE Requirements
LEED Continuing Education: All LEED Green Associates must earn 15 continuing education hours within 2 years of earning their credential, 3 of which must be LEED-specific. LEED APs must earn 30 continuing education hours within 2 years of earning their credential, 6 of which must be LEED-specific.
AIA Continuing Education: ALL AIA Architect members must earn 18 Learning Units (LUs) each year, 12 of which must be in the topic area Health Safety, and Welfare (HSW).
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.