Online, Live 4 Part LEED GA Exam Prep Training
WELL AP, WELL Faculty | LEED AP BD+C, ID+C, O+M, Homes, ND
- 4 different live and interactive webinars with one or more of our expert LEED trainers teaching you everything you need to know to pass your exam as easily and quickly as possible
- recordings if you miss any of the live sessions
- access to LEED experts in real-time and as you study
- 600 practice test questions
- searchable pdf (and mp3 audio) study guide
- 400 flash cards
- study checklist aka “cheat sheet”
- 100% satisfaction guarantee*
The LEED Green Associate is a credential offered by GBCI. To earn the professional credential, one must pass the USGBC exam. This process requires an understanding of the LEED Rating System’s core concepts and strategies. This 8 hours of live training will teach you everything you need to know to pass your exam and become the next LEED Green Associate.
The course includes all LEED v4 changes, and this class is tailored to a broad audience so that anyone can understand the course content and go on to pass the Green Associate Exam.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn and practice the three exams areas – Recognition, Application, and Analysis
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System
- Recognize the key goals and concepts of the USGBC
- Describe successful green building and LEED strategies
- The main benefits of sustainability and triple bottom line - (People, Profit, and the Planet)
How it Works
This online, live exam prep series has 4 parts.
- If you miss one of the live classes you will have access the recorded session.
Note: Architects that attend our class receive Continuing Education Hours = AIA 9 LU CEUs
After watching the 8 hours of live training, it is optional (but recommended) that you utilize our bonus study tools for between 4-12 hours on your own to ensure you pass your exam on the first try. You can utilize 600 practice test questions, 400 flash cards, and a 287-page searchable pdf study guide that is paired with mp3 audio of it being read. These are our best tools for this exam. So, just tune in, study a few extra hours, and you’re all set to add the LEED Green Associate credential to your name! It really is that easy!
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.