LEED AP BD+C Project Manager Certification
This one-of-a-kind training is the only place you can gain real LEED project experience outside of working on an intensive year-long LEED project. Join a group of peers as you go through the entire LEED for New Construction certification process with expert guides working on LEED projects since the early 2000s. Additionally, this course will satisfy all thirty hours of LEED AP BD+C specific continuing education hours or prepare you for the AP BD+C exam.
This advanced course is designed for:
- LEED Professionals Needing Real Project Management Experience and Skills
- LEED Green Associates Studying to Become a LEED AP BD+C
- LEED AP BD+C Professionals seeking 30 Hours of GBCI-Approved Credential Maintenance
New skills you will develop in this course:
- Walk a project team through a LEED v4 New Construction Scorecard
- Identify outdoor and indoor water savings with LEED template calculators
- Perform ‘simple box’ energy model to optimize energy costs
- Evaluate material attributes for disclosure and optimization
- Familiarize yourself with LEED Online and actual GBCI review comments
- Employ construction phase best practices based on our lessons learned
The course will run for nine consecutive Thursdays beginning March 21, 2024, and starts promptly at 12:00 pm EDT. There will be one week with no class on April 18, 2024.
Each class is approximately 1.5 hours. Please see the following schedule breakdown:
- 1st Class: March 21, 2024, at 12:00 pm EDT
- 2nd Class: March 28, 2024, at 12:00 pm EDT
- 3rd Class: April 4, 2024, at 12:00 pm EDT
- 4th Class: April 11, 2024, at 12:00 pm EDT
- Break: April 18, 2024
- 5th Class: April 25, 2024, at 12:00 pm EDT
- 6th Class: May 2, 2024, at 12:00 pm EDT
- 7th Class: May 9, 2024, at 12:00 pm EDT
- 8th Class: May 16, 2024, at 12:00 pm EDT
- 9th Class: May 23, 2024, at 12:00 pm EDT
Payment Plan Available (U.S. Customers Only):
This course can be paid in 4 installments using Afterpay at checkout.
Meet Your Instructors
LEED Fellow and WELL Faculty
Charlie is proud to be one of the leaders in the green building industry. He has built a career around green building services and leads two companies that hold sustainability leadership as core values — Sustainable Investment Group (SIG) and Green Building Education Services (GBES). Both companies allow him the opportunity to put his high-level of LEED expertise and accreditation to work. Charlie has led many projects (over 50 Million SF of LEED/Energy Star/Cx-RCx) to LEED Gold, and even several to the highest mark: Platinum.
Mr. Cichetti (cha-ket-E) holds a degree in Business Management from the College of Business at Georgia Tech and has successfully become a LEED Accredited Professional in all available specialties, Operations & Maintenance, Building Design & Construction, Interior Design & Construction, Neighborhood Development, and Homes. And, he is also a WELL AP.
LEED AP BD+C, O+M, LEED for Homes Green Rater, LEED Faculty, Living Building Hero
Emmanuel Pauwels has worked as a Green Building Consultant since 2008. He learned about LEED certification during a sustainable construction course at Harvard University and became passionate about the transformative power of green building certification. His first building seeking LEED certification was in Spain. He also started teaching online courses to help other professionals in Spain and later in Latin America, Europe, and the United States to become LEED Professionals.
In 2015 he became a USGBC Faculty, recognition as a credible, qualified instructor, teacher, and facilitator with deep expertise in and passion for sustainability that cuts across sectors, cultures, and geographies.
With his vast international background, he has lived in the U.S, Belgium, France, Indonesia, and now Spain and speaks five languages fluently. Recently Emmanuel became a Living Future Accredited Professional, which acknowledges him as someone with a holistic framing of sustainability and the understanding needed to transform communities into socially just, culturally rich, and ecologically healthy spaces.
- 8 Live + Interactive Work Sessions
- One Session Every Thursday for 1.5 Hours
- 6 Modules going through the steps of a LEED Project Manager
- Collaborative Team Exercises
- Q&A with True LEED Experts
- Advice on Current Projects
- 24/7 Coaching Through Our Innovative Learning Platform
Top Benefits of This Course
Advance Your Career
Access to Real LEED Projects and Real LEED Project Experience
Learn How To Price LEED Projects, Draft LEED Scorecards, and Manage LEED New Construction Projects
Access to an Additional 50+ Hours of LEED Training and Education Videos
30 Hours of GBCI (LEED) CE
Q&A With True LEED Experts
Collaborative Team Exercises
Networking With Peers
Advice on Your Current LEED Projects
Free Practice Tests Towards Your Next LEED Credential ($80 Value)
Add to Your Resume
Access to Powerful LEED Tools and Templates That You Get to Keep Forever
Access to our Growing Community of Sustainability Professionals
***This course is not included in the GBES Unlimited Subscription
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.