Interior Designer III
Designing places that inspire joy and well-being since 1935.
As an Interior Designer III, you will:
- Evaluate, select, and apply advanced design and technical methods, with responsibility for project assignments including programming, design development, production and coordination through construction documents.
- Understand the architectural design process and integration of interior design concepts with ability to lead and develop design element components.
- Develop and produce construction documents and detail sketches; execute red-marked revisions.
- Provide programming and space planning analysis and area calculations.
- Work independently and alongside team to meet project constraints of budget and schedule.
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate presentation materials.
- Be involved with coordinating contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments.
- Collaborate with and may mentor junior staff.
- Utilize your rock star technical skills in Revit and other design application software.
- Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
To join us as an Interior Designer III, you should have:
- A professional degree in Interior Design, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience, including some healthcare project experience
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software; Revit strongly preferred
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
- Licensure or interest in completing your NCIDQ exams
At Perkins&Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity, and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people and ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Perkins&Will is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)