Life at PE:
Perkins Eastman is a global design firm with expertise that covers all aspects of the built environment. With studios in 24 locations globally, we design for people, to enhance the human experience and leave a lasting and positive impact on people’s lives and the world we inhabit.
Perkins Eastman is searching for multiple talented intermediate project managers who are ready to engage, learn, and contribute to a vibrant and active studio culture in our San Francisco office. We have additional opportunities in our other West Coast Regions (Oakland, CA; Los Angles, CA and Costa Mesa, CA). Manage the projects from inception through completion including all design phases, client interaction, schedule and financial performance. Self-starter with strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills are essential. Experience with managing healthcare projects. Ability to assist in business development for new project work including proposal preparation and interviews.
- Assist Principal-in-Charge with generating Design Services Proposals
- Ability to manage and build-upon client relationships
- Understand contracts and run projects from inception through to project closeout
- Manage project teams of up to 10 people per project, determining staffing assignments required to meet project milestones
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including budgeting, staffing, billing and consultant billing
- Responsible for day-to-day control and management of the architectural team (design through contract documents and contract administration) as well as the client and consultant teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to assist in proposal writing and attending interviews for potential projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture is required
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years’ experience with Healthcare facility projects including OSHPD
- Strong communication skills, articulate, graphic, organization, technical verbal and written skills.
- Proficient with computer-assisted design software such as Revit AutoCAD, Adobe, Photoshop,
- Illustrator, In-design; 3D software such as Sketchup is required.
- Proficient with other data management software such as Word and Excel.
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- License preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Perkins Eastman is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.