Join the creative team at Pfeiffer as an Interior Architectural Designer II in Los Angeles! Use your expertise to design imaginative solutions for cultural & educational end users. Pfeiffer is a global brand that offers diverse projects and opportunities while maintaining a “studio-first” mindset, resulting in a personalized and hands-on experience for team members.
If you’re curious, open-minded, and ready to join a team that values collaboration in an inclusive environment, we encourage you to apply!
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate about architecture and interior design
- Thrive under pressure and excel in meeting tight timelines.
- Strong communication style, both verbal and written
- Self-starter with an aptitude of how to find solutions in intricate projects.
- Knowledge of design and innovation concepts, with minimal guidance needed.
- Solid technical knowledge of sourcing finish materials and custom fabrication
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll work alongside Senior Interior Architects to develop cost effective designs and bring ideas to life using a combination of hand sketching, digital modeling, and stunning renderings.
- Encouraged to ask questions, engage in discussions, and proactively seek opportunities to improve as you learn the Pfeiffer’s processes and systems.
- With your experience in Revit, Affinity, and the Microsoft Office suite, you’ll produce top-notch architectural design and construction documents and play a key role in selecting, planning, and specifying FF&E packages.
- Keep our resource materials library organized and coordinate with vendors to keep it up to date.
- 6+ years of experience as an Intermediate Architectural Designer or Interior Designer with a portfolio in higher education, institutional, cultural, healthcare, or a combination of these
- Degree from an accredited school of Architecture or Interior Architecture
- LEED certification
- Authorized to work in the U.S. and reside in the Los Angeles area.
MENTION IF YOU HAVE:
- A registered architect or CID certification
- Experience with BIM (Revit), Enscape, SketchUp, or other design software
Because you’ll be a standout candidate, we’d love to meet you!
WHAT YOUR IMPACT IS:
As an Interior Architectural Designer II, you will collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders, including architects, designers, agencies, customers, contractors, and engineers, and play an essential role in expanding the firm’s capacity to take on more projects.
Your role will immediately impact the project team and contribute to the successful delivery of large-scale, multi-phased architectural projects.
WHAT YOUR BENEFITS ARE:
- A flexible and hybrid working schedule is available.
- Compensation may vary based on the work experience level and your geographic work location.
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Performance-based compensation plan, 401K, health and dental benefits package.
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location.
At Pfeiffer and Perkins Eastman, we are proud to be an affirmative action, an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Our commitment to diversity extends to our participation in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program, ensuring that all qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Pfeiffer and Perkins Eastman recognize that many women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they meet all qualifications. We realize someone is unlikely to meet 100% of the duties for a role. If most of this job description describes and intrigues you, then please send your resume and portfolio along with a cover letter in PDF format to: email@example.com, with ” Pfeiffer, A Perkins Eastman Studio – Interior Architectural Designer II” in the subject line.