Sustainability Consultant with more than ten years of experience in LEED, green building, and sustainable facility management. Project work has spanned over 500 projects in all of the commercial LEED rating systems for new and existing buildings, as well as sustainable master planning, building operations and maintenance, and sustainability reporting. Familiarity with Energy Star, WELL, CHPS, GRESB, TRUE, EDGE, SITES, Fitwel, Green Classroom, Parksmart and Green Globes programs. International work throughout Europe and Asia. Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced environments.
- The benefits of having one of the original sustainability pioneers as a mentor.
- A cup of coffee and a well meaning conversation can open up opportunities in your career.
- The growing content and writing overhaul of the system being released by AIA MasterSpec® for specifications writing .
- Developing WELL content for Cal Green to make green building more accessible for everyone.
- Increasing focus on occupant health to address how much time people spend in buildings.
- Camp walks you through how to put design development specifications and requirements. needed in one book to ensure everyone on the project is seeing the requirements
- The power of when and how to say “no” to benefit your career.
- Focus on more than the direct environmental impact of the building itself.
“It was a fantastic experience [as a LEED Reviewer]. It was really cool to go from the consultant side to the reviewer side. It was just amazing to see all the projects that come in and the different types of projects. I reviewed projects from all over the world, Europe, the Middle East, South America, of course all over the US, Canada and Mexico as well. And then just to sort of learn after having done the documentation for so many years, being on the other side and learning kind of specifically what to look for in the documentation, like getting that training of exactly what some of these key things are that they look for right off the bat.”
– Camp Boyd
Camp Boyd’s Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2020 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended