Stephen Brown is at IWBI and supports the WELL building standard. He has an opportunity to share unique strategies to improve health and wellbeing at scale. WELL helps provide 100% participation in a passive delivery system of preventative health & wellbeing intentions through real estate.
In his free time he enjoys hiking with my family, watching my daughter perform on stage and traveling internationally. He is always seeking ways to incorporate wellness into his daily life while connecting like-minded people and ideas through LinkedIn.
- Why the WELL Portfolio Program is a perfect fit for everything?
- Tying what happened in the marketplace with the world of WELL.
- ESG requirements that will spread globally.
- Resources to convince your clients and stakeholders this is the right path.
- Snapshot of the ecosystem of the reporting world.
- COVID’s impact to the WELL growth spike and future of green building.
- 10 new concepts to prepare for the switch to version 2.
- The top two ESG strategies right now.
- Complimenting and not competing with other green certifications to minimize workload.
- Policies and protocols to use as stepping stones for long, short term or A LA Carte portions of the WELL portfolio.
- Understanding how to bridge LEED to WELL.
“In today’s world, investing in the health of your people has never been more critical. The pandemic accelerated the world’s understanding of what we always knew to be true, that it’s not just an imperative for organizations to prioritize health, but it’s a risk not to do something.”
Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended