Amy D’Angelo is a wellness real estate professional with over 15 years of experience. Her wide range of interests over the years have included launching a healthy food business to managing facilities for an international non-profit. Her current passion is focusing on helping busy professionals and families achieve wellness at home by creating simple and affordable strategies that are based on the best practices of the wellness real estate movement. Amy believes that by making small and positive changes, in our homes, in the food we eat or the ways that we handle stress, we can inspire those around to live a healthier, more fulfilled life.
- Holistic living and wellness best practices you need to know.
- Taking stock of these items will help you live healthier and make your home healthy.
- Achieving FitWell Ambasador and WELL AP credentials will set your career on a good course.
- The Home Wellness Project, creates wellness in the home with air, water and your circadian rhythm.
- Merging tips from Wellness Real Estate Initiatives and expert tips on what works in our homes to connect with nature and naturally reduce stress.
- The simple things that now we really want to pay a little closer attention to.
- Why the Healthy Building Initiative will bleed more into individual homes.
- Simple things that will really positively impact your week.
“There is a passion within me to say, ‘Other people need to do this for themselves at home.’ Wellness shouldn’t be contained to buildings where you spend maybe 25% of your time. We really need to see how to share with people what they can do to make their homes safer and healthier for themselves and their loved ones.”
Amy D’Angelo’s Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
Green Building Educational Services
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended