Dennis Stinson is the Vice President of Sales for Fujitsu General America, a global manufacturer with distributors in local communities across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean and he brings over 30 years of industry experience.
Dennis leads a team of sales professionals, selling well over $300M of Fujitsu products. At Fujitsu, Dennis has held the responsibilities of Regional Sales Manager in the Mid-Atlantic and The Director of National Accounts. Prior to joining Fujitsu, Dennis spent his career as a Manufacturer’s Representative representing various Manufacturer’s in the HVAC industry throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Dennis earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Millersville University of Pennsylvania.
- Paybacks that bring emotion and economics into mandates.
- A look back on Dennis’ sales career.
- The growth and momentum in the HVAC market.
- Resources and websites to assist with common sense and compliance.
- Managing changes to efficiency ratings for HVAC equipment in different regions.
- A glance at refrigerants 123, 134 and the impact of the 2015 mandates in equipment for specific industries.
- Challenge between energy efficiency, giving more control to occupants, and more comfort overall.
- Hybrid workspaces
- Balancing Temperature vs Wallet Comfort
- Zoning for Comfort
- The mindset shifts from (normal) sales to consultative sales.
- The three motivators of sustainability.
Click here for the transcript!
Dennis Stinson’s Show Resource and Information
- The Ride of a Lifetime: Disney CEO
- Patrick M. Lencioni
- The Ideal Team Player
- Death by Meeting
- The Blue Ocean Strategy book
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
Green Building Educational Services
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2022 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended