Tim Montague is a solar PV and battery storage executive, podcast host, speaker, trainer and consultant. Renewable energy and green building leader with a passion for the energy transition. He helps developers and business owners build projects that return a handsome ROI. Rooftop, ground mount, carport, and utility-scale solar is coming to Illinois. Continental Energy Solution is the largest commercial & industrial solar installer & EPC in IL with over 100 projects and 60 MW installed. They are known for quality & innovation on every job since 1912. Portfolio includes: 3.5 MW Magid Glove in Romeoville IL & 2.9 MW IKEA Joliet IL.
- Commercial-industrial and utility scale solar development/construction.
- Energy and incentive modeling for system owners.
- Podcast host: Solar Podcast | Clean Power Hour CESnrg.com/podcast.
- Solar design, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC).
- A massive growth and economic opportunity for solar.
- Understanding our very brittle economy and society.
- Think in terms of thousands of years.
- The built environment’s responsibility and contribution to the natural ecosystem.
- The turning point and crossroads to lean into to make the transition to a sustainable future.
- The economics behind solar as the fastest growing source of new energy on the grid globally.
- The importance of having solar storage and microgrids.
- All things solar, benefits, organizations, and programs.
- The growing news around green hydrogen.
“We need to make the economy serve humanity as much as humanity serves the economy.”
Tim Montague’s Show Resource and Information
- Doral Renewables breaks ground on Mammoth Solar
- Clean Power Hour | Podcasts on Audible
- Clean Power Hour
- Elon Musk will give away $100 million in XPrize
- Clean Disruption
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended