Lindsey Perez is one of DLR Group’s sustainable design experts and serves as a national resource on LEED, Green Globes, and Architecture 2030 project planning and certification processes.
A passionate advocate for integrated design, she works with project teams to incorporate sustainable strategies in every project. Lindsey is highly proficient with communicating and maintaining open lines of communication between all parties, with personal attention to every detail.
Lindsey has been involved with more than 500,000 SF of renovation projects for educational clients and is intimately familiar with the management and coordination of these K-12 and Higher Education projects.
- Moving towards environmental justice is an essential shift in green building. Lindsey explains how to be mindful of unintended consequences and global impact.
- Use your passion as a bridge between sustainability, personal and architecture built environments
- Lindsey describes sustainable project planning and management beyond a design perspective
- Lindsey describes how she applies pilot credits
- Listen to Lindsey’s pro tips on minimizing the green building industry stressers
- Learn essential questions Lindsey’s construction materials and methods curriculum focuses on
- Lindsey explains the significance of not becoming a lone wolf but look for allies and mentors
“I am very passionate about education, sustainability, the built environment,and how they all come together. But, I’m extremely passionate about being a mom and how am I raising my kids to be more thoughtful of the environment in which we live, in the communities in which we are living, working, and learning.”
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2020 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended