Francine Vaz, architect and urban planner, graduated from Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, MBA in Sustainable Business Management at Fluminense. She also earned a Master of Science in Architecture, Energy and Sustainability at London Metropolitan University.
Francine has worked on more than 80 projects for the construction and operation of sustainable developments, being responsible for coordinating a team of consultants. She holds the LEED AP BD+C and ID+C credentials by the U.S. Green Building Council since 2010. Founder of Seed Solution. MBA professor at AVM Educational and CEBPJUR. LEED Fellow since 2022.
- Seed Solution brings a little bit of sustainability to the companies that don’t have it yet.
- Brazil’s responsible approach to new construction, retrofit, and ESG to support the green building movement.
- A closer look at life cycle analysis and GHG emissions reports that have been neglected.
- Challenging factors of Fitwel and WELL that make it difficult for companies to implement in this region.
- Internal divisions with LEED certification and Brazilian energy efficiency certifications.
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and the impact on buildings (to change) in Brazil and in the world.
- Balancing the challenges of being an entrepreneur and family.
Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2023 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended