Hannah is the sustainability and sales operations manager at Recycle Track Systems (RTS). She is an experienced senior sustainability programming and training professional who manages and executes comprehensive sustainability and waste diversion data analysis and programming for RTS’ Mid-Atlantic Region. Hannah earned her MA in Environmental Resource Policy from George Washington University and has a LEED AP O+M Accreditation.
- Hear how Hannah molded her policy degree to focus on internal company policy compared to federal policy.
- Give yourself permission to discover your place in the green building movement by learning to use internships, certifications, and collegiate experiences to build a career you love.
- The benefits of Recycle Track Systems (RTS) to divert from landfills.
- Hannah’s pro tips from the broad range of clients from stadiums, office buildings and being part of the first university in the US to reach carbon neutrality.
- How to increase diversion rates by creating long term education programs to fit the clients and tenants needs?
- Exciting new technology available that fits the big picture in a circular economy.
- Sustainability is less of a battle in United States because of two factors.
“What’s exciting now is that you can find a job basically anywhere in any industry that’s focused on sustainability. I think it is such an exciting time to be in. If you’re interested, you can find a sustainability sports job or find a sustainability education job. There’s so many different ways that you could be part of the green building movement in all different aspects.”
– Hannah Moskowitz
Hannah Moskowitz’s Show Resources and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2020 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended