Aaron Rask Codden is a highly motivated, sustainability-focused architect, interior designer, and associate instructor in Salt Lake City. In addition, he is also an experienced graphic designer and highly skilled in brand development + management and standard templates.
- Be an advocate for the client and a steward for the environment.
- New architects will be champions for mental health and WELL.
- The 3 category rating systems impacting build in the Utah region.
- Educational Tips for Gen Z and Millenials entering and maneuvering green buildings.
- Cast a huge net and make informed decisions when searching for a job or making a career change.
- Bring different ideas and concepts to certain building types.
“I think we’ll see more of a shift towards the WELL AP and maybe even some other movements. Ideas that relate more to impact on mental health and how we can really cater to that new generation and the individuals.”
-Aaron Rask Codden
Aaron Rask Codden’s Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended