Sustainability – LEED – WELL Consulting services, I facilitate the process of third party certifications by participating in meetings, being the champion for sustainability and managing the LEED or WELL documentation process. I ask questions, verify that drawings and specifications reflect the desired LEED credits or WELL features pursued and provide coaching to the design team and client throughout design and construction phases leading to the submittal for review to GBCI (Green Business Certification Inc) and ending with the LEED or WELL plaque for numerous projects.
Alicia Ravetto Architect’s designs integrate advanced building technologies with clean renewable energy to achieve more comfortable, durable, affordable, healthy, and environmentally sound buildings and communities.
- Alicia’s focus on Passive Solar Design and daylighting.
- Opportunities provided by the research triangle of North Carolina.
- The importance of networking and participating in the US and World GBC to build your community.
- Dig deep into climate responsive design during.
- How has Alicia’s technical background and interests come very handy over the years?
- The balance and blend of being a designer and consultant.
- Major steps towards climate change and the healthy crisis towards a more sustainable future.
- Green building in two different parts of the world.
“ln green buildings, energy is moving towards positive energy buildings and LEED for communities and cities and also healthy buildings. The WELL Health Rating System has become significant in the workplace now for people that are returning to work.”
– Alicia Ravetto
Alicia Ravetto’s Show Resource and Information
- The Passive Solar Energy
- The Four Winds
- The Soul of a Woman
- World Green Building Council
- Alicia Ravetto Architect PA
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended