GBES, in partnership with The International WELL Building Institute, is able to offer you a 30% discount on your actual WELL AP examination fees when you purchase any of the GBES WELL Study Materials. After your purchase of our WELL Study Materials, the discount code will be sent to you in your purchase confirmation email. Use the discount code to pay for your exam at WellCertified.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The WELL AP V2 exam updates will be released this coming September 2021 and the exam will be first available to the public closer to September 20, 2021. Remember, you can still take the exam either through REMOTE TESTING (Virtual) or IN-PERSON through Prometric testing centers near you.
- Accurately preparing for the WELL AP exam updating September 1st, 2021.
- Tweaks and tools to familiarize yourself with the new WELL AP exam.
- Stipulations and changes to how and where you can take LEED and WELL exams.
- How to prepare for the closing gap for WELL AP version 2 in September.
- The difference between FitWell and WELL AP exams.
- Resources from Gbes.com to prepare you for passing exams with all the new updates.
- One thing that’s happened from WELL version one, to WELL, version two is some of our concepts are categories
- Focusing on the 11 new concepts and categories on the WELL exams and the three different types of questions.
PSA: How To Navigate The Upcoming WELL AP v2 Updates Show Resource and Information
- How To Pass The WELL Exam
- Free WELL AP Resources From GBES.com
- WELL v2 Overview
- Get To Know The New WELL AP Exam
- WELL AP Exam Prep – Videos, Flash Cards & Practices Tests Bundle
- GBES UNLIMITED – Access Everything
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended