Jason Packer, president of Recollective Consulting has been named a 2021 LEED Fellow by Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI). Jason is among 21 professionals from around the world who represent exceptional practitioners and leaders within the green building community and have demonstrated mastery of the technical application of LEED, the world’s most widely used green building rating system.
Beginning with starting a green renovation business and leading to roles as an educator and consultant, Jason has over twenty years of experience in the building design and construction industry. In addition to Passive House, Living Building Challenge, and Zero Carbon projects, Jason has been responsible for over 35 LEED certifications and participated in over 35 more.
Jason is known for his tireless work with clients, colleagues, and industry members to uphold the highest green building standards. Recollective is proud of all the work that he has done over the years to achieve the prestigious LEED Fellow.
- A program that is planting seeds in the industry.
- B Corp recipe for how to do things better and to account for those things.
- Recollective’s company culture to divide tasks to increase experience.
- Unpacking “sound bite culture” to drive the direction green building must go.
- Happy Homes toolkit, allows on site critical connections in concrete fashion.
- Join the “revolution” to live in a manner that sustains us without impairing future generations.
- Tips on how to look through a lens from 10,000 feet to see what’s needed on projects.
- Critical relationships and connections you need to make in your career.
- Build events | Habitat for Humanity
- Sustainable Energy Association
“If I asked you, how’s your relationship with your romantic partner going? How’s your family? and you said ‘Things are sustainable.’ That’s hardly a ringing endorsement. It should be far more than sustainable, it should be fun, it should be regenerative, it should be forward thinking and we have a long, long way to go here [within the green building movement].”
– Jason Packer
Jason Packer’s Show Resource and Information
- Happy Homes: A toolkit
- Tom Robbins: Books
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- A Good War
- Recollective Consulting: Home
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2022 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended