Deborah Gilboa, MD, aka “Dr. G” is a resilience expert who works with families, organizations, and businesses to identify the mindset and strategies to turn stress into an advantage. Renowned for her contagious humor, Dr. G works with groups across multiple generations, to rewire their attitudes and beliefs, and create resilience through personal accountability and a completely different approach to adversity. Author of the new book From Stressed to Resilience, she is a leading media personality seen regularly on TODAY, Good Morning America and The Doctors. Dr. G is board certified attending family physician and is fluent in American Sign Language. She resides in Pittsburgh with her four boys.
- Redefine your relationship with stress.
- Proactively plan for leveraging stress and change in your personal and professional life.
- Eight scientifically most validated tools to measure growth and resilience.
- Understand the three reflex reactions to change and overcome the most frustrating part for leaders and change makers.
- Ways to empower your teams with more transparency, autonomy and choice.
- Strategies that help grow human resilience and infrastructure resilience.
- Create the ability to build connections, set boundaries and set goals.
- Green building practitioners persevere in the face of adversity all the time. Create a plan to manage discomfort in a safer way.
Dr. G’s Show Resource and Information
- Get Dr. G’s book here!
- Get the FREE resilience cycle and video here!
- Visit Dr. G’s website here!
- You Are What You Click
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2022 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended