Fran Dean-Bishop believes the key to developing and maintaining a great workforce strategy is prioritizing the health and wellbeing of those within your company. She helps high growth organizations create sustainable, healthy workplaces and spaces to foster well being, resilience and increased productivity within their employees.
As an award-winning founder and leader of a health and technology-driven organization, Fran’s goal is to help organizations design and execute strategic-integrated wellbeing programs to create thriving cultures & people.
Her expertise includes:
- Strategic Design|Creation of Work life Health & Corporate Wellness Programs
- Digital Health|Fitness|Wellness Content, Resources & LMS Creation
- Optimization of Employee Engagement
- Updating Legacy Health & Wellness Systems
- Management of Health-Wellness Facilities and Systems
- Occupational Health & Safety Programs
- Fostering Workplace Culture from the perspective of Worklife Balance
- Health Program Expert with a focus on Digital Health
Having gained experience as a building stakeholder, Fran possesses a level of knowledge that allows her to provide valuable insights that will support stakeholder development and capacity building within companies.
Clients are CHOs, CHROS, CWO and Business Leaders that want to create a highly profitable and healthy workplace experience.
Using leading skills and extensive understanding of organizational development, we aim to guide companies through highly effective management consulting, digital wellness systems, technical advisory, health data analytics, workforce development, and LMS training programs.
- Prescribing executive wellness programs and training for corporate America.
- The three different frames to Aerobodies.
- Fran shares what matters most in entrepreneurship.
- What employers are looking for to determine how the green industry moves in a different direction?
- Tips on how to find your place in a multi-billion dollar industry.
- The footprint to support leaders, companies and organizations create a healthy and safe environment for their workforce.
- Innovators who disrupted their industries completely.
- Resurgence of a hybrid work environment to maintain a work life balance.
Fran Dean-Bishop’s Show Resource and Information
- The Go-Giver
- LinkedIn-Fran Dean-Bishop
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2022 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended