Isela Rosales is the Managing Director, Head of ESG & Sustainability at Bridge Investment Group, a leading real estate investment firm. Isela is based in San Francisco, CA. Prior to joining Bridge, Ms. Rosales lived and worked in New York City for nearly a decade in the financial services sector building and managing large institutional client relationships for multiple global asset management firms.
She pursued and earned the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst designation in 2016 and decided to expand her financial services background from the hedge fund industry to include private real estate. She began her career at Cambridge Associates, working in Menlo Park following her graduation from Stanford University before receiving a promotion that would take her to the firm’s Boston headquarters.
Ms. Rosales received her dual Bachelor of Arts degrees in International Relations and Spanish from Stanford, graduating with honors distinctions, and achieved top of her class ranking from Elsie Allen High’s first graduating Class of 1997. She is fluent in Spanish and competes in Ironman and marathon competitions in her spare time.
Isela was the first alumna to start giving back to Elsie Allen through her Ironman competitions prior to the Foundation being established. She currently serves as a Community Member on the Board.
- A platform of strategies in renewable energy ventures and in secondaries in the real estate value arena to meet where the market is heading.
- Where real estate meets technology with the five areas of PropTech and ESG/sustainability is one of those five.
- Tips to determine what to put effort into, what’s important, and selecting frameworks, scoring systems, and which plaques to go after.
- Unpack the vast menu of building certifications from the smallest to the largest that exist around the world.
- What you need to know about PRI and PRI Signatory to achieve important milestones.
- The secret to ESG with some high level tips.
- What to consider for your organizations employee engagement, developing talent and supportive measures for DEI.
- Selecting programs that make sense for a given property type.
Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2023 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended