Brian Bollinger, MBA, CEM, WELL AP, LEED Green Associate
With over 15 years of visionary leadership, Brian Bollinger is an operational executive known for strategic management and fostering innovative partnerships. As the Head of Communications for Green Building Holdings (GBH), Brian serves as the Executive Spokesperson for four GBH business units: Blue Ocean, SIG, GBES, and Aetos.
Brian’s commitment to advancing GBH’s mission aligns with his dedication to creating a healthier and greener world, providing cutting-edge education and tools for success in the building industry. Notably, Brian oversaw staff extensions for Bridge CRE, expanding their Energy, Sustainability, and Engineering services. His leadership played a pivotal role in achieving LEED Gold certification for the Walter E Washington Convention Center, including waste stream consulting.
He loves driving customer experience innovation, equity and sustainability projects, as well as communications and strategy improvements. But most of all, bringing wildly creative solutions to solve difficult problems. Brian’s multifaceted expertise extends beyond vision to practical implementation, solving complex problems and energizing stakeholders toward shared goals.
- Brian shares tips on how to communicate sustainability effectively.
- Brian talks about his work with Sustainable Investment Group, GBES, Aetos Imaging, and Blue Ocean (which has launched Skema.AI).
- Explore the importance of waste management and recycling in commercial buildings.
- Exciting industry advancements in generative AI and its potential impact on both design and sustainability.
- Understanding the importance of resourcefulness and creativity in green building
- Find unexpected applications for expertise in green buildings and sustainability to drive progress towards a more circular economy.
- The evolving landscape of green building, influences, and the need to share best practices.
- The power of gratitude and finding creative ways to thank clients.
Show Resource and Information
- Healthy Buildings
- VR Fitness Workouts on Meta Quest | VR Boxing, VR Stretching
- Supernatural VR Fitness – Amazon® Official Site
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2024 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended