- Reflection questions to create professional and personal goals to direct your year.
- Questions to consider and tips for effective communication.
- Planning tips to move from ideas to execution.
- How to bring Intention to 2022.
- Sometimes avoid lagging indicators when setting goals.
- Time vs Attention
- Episodes 9 or 200 will help establish habits
- Episode 152 how to build a company tips
- Call to Action to help the GBM Podcast
- Credentials and Education in 2022 to expand your skillset.
Show Resource and Information
- Atomic Habits
- Episode 9: Alyson Laura interviews Charlie Cichetti
- Episode 152 : How I Built This | Charlie Cichetti & Drew Shula Talk Green Building Entrepreneurship
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended