Amy D’Angelo is a wellness real estate professional with over 15 years of experience. Her wide range of interests over the years have included launching a health food business to managing facilities for an international non-profit. Her current passion is focusing on helping busy professionals achieve wellness at home by creating simple strategies that are based on the best practices of the wellness real estate movement. She continually strives to inspire positive change in the people around her.
- Setting up our buildings and homes to be designed, built, and operated green.
- The largest contributors to air pollution inside our homes.
- Shift towards healthy buildings or “wellness real estate”.
- Greenwashing products.
- Dangers of synthetic chemical fragrance blends.
- One of the most effective ways to improve our indoor air quickly.
- Five areas of pollutants you can see an immediate improvement .
- Being conscious about the different tweaks we can make in our day to day.
- Help reduce air pollutants inside your home.
- Ventilation’s big impact on our indoor air quality.
- GBS and wellness at home series.
“When we look at our indoor air quality, I think one of the many, many things that COVID-19 has taught us is that the air we breathe matters. Air pollution is the number one environmental cause of premature death and our indoor spaces like our home and our workspaces can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside.”
Amy D’Angelo’s Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended