Welcome to the New Year! New you!, Wellness At Home Series, where we focus on well being here at GBES.
How are you at unplugging from work, making time to think, or sticking to a morning routine? Do you consider yourself an expert, or could you use a brush-up? Join us for our New Year, New You Webinar, and get ready to have a great 2022. This webinar is presented by Green Building Education Services (GBES), the leading provider of online LEED Green Associate, LEED AP, and WELL AP exam preparation solutions and services.
On this webinar we have Amy D’Angelo, WELL AP – Director of ESG at Sustainable Investment Group (SIG).
What you will take away:
- Why is it essential to unplug from work?
- How can you make time to think?
- How can you make a morning routine sustainable?
- Easy strategies to challenge the way you think about your day.
- Dangers of not unplugging and having inconsistent routines.
- Mental health programs and initiatives.
- WELL and Fitwel, mental health initiatives and standards.
- Design strategies at home to significantly improve wellness, productivity and reduce stress.
- Make time to think in a distracted world.
- Simple habits, “sit in gratitude” for sustainable morning routines.
- Four common concerns shape our behavior and health.
- See your value.
- Mental health cost to our global economy due to lost productivity.
- Wellness At Home webinars connect to the healthy building initiative.
GBES Special: New Year! New You! Transcript
New year! New You! Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
Green Building Educational Services
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2022 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended