Experienced Co-Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the energy industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Operations Management, Sales, and Management. Strong business development professional with a Master’s degree focused in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Louisiana Tech University.
- How propane fits into green buildings and some trends?
- Why there is an increased interest in using propane to fuel homes?
- Navigating the need of other fuel sources for cost and efficiency.
- The right mix of different fuel types buildings can accept to eliminate waste.
- Realistic approach to blended mixed fuel that sheds high amperage load from renewable resources to make it more powerful.
- Propane Education Research Council (PERC), the difference between pipe natural gas and liquid propane, and when to use it.
- Propane technologies and innovations that impact energy efficiency in homes.
- A few ways the propane industry defines and achieves zero net energy.
- The misconstrued fact that zero net energy means all electric and demystify propane.
- The United States produces about four times the amount of propane we consume in the country.
“One of the things that we work on at PERC from a research standpoint is increasing the availability of renewable propane. Renewable propane is exactly what it says. It’s a renewable fuel that is derived from several sources. The primary feedstock right now would be animal fats or used cooking oil. The production of this fuel right now is only primarily consumed in transportation markets, particularly in California and Northwest, there is an incentive for those consumers to use that renewable fuel in the transportation.”
– Bryan Cordill
Bryan Cordill’s Show Resource and Information
- Building a ZNE home with propane webpage
- Propane/ZNE infographic
- Renewable Propane
- If an All-Electric ZNE Approach Isn’t the Answer, Then What Is? | Blog
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2021 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended