Sally Wilson, LEED Fellow
Exclusively representing tenants such as corporations, associations, and professional service firms in developing real estate solutions that fulfill organizational goals. Areas of expertise include portfolio and transaction management, site selection, lease and work letter negotiation, workplace, and carbon accounting.
She was the first Commercial Real Estate (CRE) broker to achieve LEED AP, and is the only #CRE broker to be elevated to LEED Fellow. And, fun fact – her husband is a LEED Fellow, also!
- Learn why brokers are also the gatekeepers to sustainability projects.
- Sally’s journey in carving a path during the male dominated years in architecture and real estate.
- The benefits of organizations like CREW.
- Sally’s tips on educating landlords to negotiate green leases that drive market transformation.
- New market standards to consider on the healthy building side.
- The top priorities for the mature tenant market and forming a transparent partnership with the landlord/owner.
- Pro tips from a pioneer in multiple facets of green building and commercial real estate.
“I would say my gift is, I just care. I care so much about the environment, the earth, other people, and the human condition, so that’s my gift.”
Sally’s Show Resources and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2020 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended