Petinelli coordinates and manages all aspects of the green building process, supporting developers, project teams, builders and owners to identify their objectives, ensuring that the intentions and sustainability parameters are properly executed and that the benefits of sustainable construction are deployed and clearly perceived.
Guido received his LEED Fellow designation in 2018.
- The World Green Building Council and how to accelerate the transformation of the construction industry towards green practices.
- Increase building performance by tunneling through the cost barrier to increase productivity and output for every unit of input.
- Innovation is how we reach higher levels of performance through ample spectrum, efficiency, comfort, wellbeing and environmental impact.
- Understanding the “Goldilocks situation” when building in the vast climates in Brazil.
- Guido shares his expertise with building in environmental conditions perfect for exploring and experimenting projects.
- Help your clients with large portfolios, retail portfolios, the schools, financial institutions scale up and reach their goals much sooner than 2030.
- Understanding the differences in green building expectations, innovations, architects, engineers and consulting work in Latin America vs the US to drive the sustainability conversation.
- One of the hard to reach sectors for net zero or net positive for regenerative is the real estate market.
- And now we’re seeing discussions around it and the idea of developing both the technical solutions, but also the business models around it.
- The advancement of energy efficiency, water, health, wellbeing and waste depends on the data.
Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2023 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended