Eliot Wall is an entrepreneur at heart. He enjoys creating customer-driven solutions designed for ease of use and measurable benefit. Solving structural and behavioral problems is his passion and work.
Experienced business operator and product leader helping to build and commercialize software, hardware, and process-based solutions. Strong growth orientation with knowledge of strategies and tools required to scale a business.
In this podcast interview, Charlie & Eliot talk about advancements in sustainable pavement, roofing, and other products as well as the idea of “intrapreneurship.”
Outside of work, Eliot loves books (non-fiction or sci-fi), writing fiction, playing squash, skiing, rock climbing, and is an avid baseball fan.
- Looking into city systems influence to design better outcomes for the people living in them.
- Pushing creativity to solve problems looking past the status quo.
- A tangible, systematic way to make a quality difference in healthy buildings at a larger scale.
- Making the connection to value all aspects involving quality health care and urban environments.
- Opportunities to make a difference where it matters most with man made structures to protect healthy living.
- Entrepreneurship is a wonderful opportunity to live your best life.
- Tips to make hardscapes and surfaces eco-friendly.
- New innovation and visions to craft a solution to tackle the problems with electric vehicles, pollutants, energy harvesting, etc.
Get the episode transcript here!!
Eliot Wall’s Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
Green Building Educational Services
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2022 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended