Grant Morgan is the Co-Founder & CEO of R-Zero, a biosafety tech company delivering a higher standard of human health via safer indoor spaces. The company has grown rapidly, jumping to over 100 employees since being founded in 2020.
R-Zero was founded in the early stages of the pandemic by co-founders Ben Boyer, Grant Morgan and Eli Harris after recognizing a unique opportunity to revolutionize the $20B+ infection prevention industry and help businesses increase employee and customer safety.
Prior to founding R-Zero, Grant was an engineer at Abbott, and a VP of Product & Engineering at iCracked, which was acquired by Allstate in 2019.
- Fundamentally change the way people interact with the world.
- Grant shares the “dirty secret” nobody knows about entrepreneurship.
- Consequences of making buildings more energy efficient.
- The reality and need to disrupt archaic industries people don’t think can be disrupted.
- The origin story and massive professional achievement of R-Zero.
- Powerful advice for your career path, becoming an entrepreneur, and making the planet healthier and safer.
- Impacts healthy buildings have on human health and productivity, and the economic and financial aspects; fundamentally changing the way we think about keeping humans safe in indoor environments.
Grant Morgan’s Show Resource and Information
- Deep Work
- High output management
- Amp It Up
- Featured SxSW Session: Public Health – March 15
- R-Zero: Home
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2022 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended