Ron Kamen, represents commercial organizations in clean energy projects that reduce energy costs and lower carbon footprints. He started the AWESome EarthKind podcast to generate hope & empower families with the tools to have a positive impact. For 3 decades, he’s worked with large and small businesses, governments & non-profits to identify achievable clean energy goals, create strategies, and deliver next-generation cost-saving climate solutions.
His career began with fixed-income seniors who had to choose to “heat or eat” due to astronomical utility cost increases. He came to realize that energy was also the major source of air, water & land pollution. (In my home state, energy is responsible for ~ 90% of greenhouse gases).
Climate disruption became personal in 1998 when an upstate NY tornado severely damaged his home and his family narrowly avoided catastrophe. Since then, climate-induced weather disasters have become commonplace, with Superstorms, massive flooding, droughts, wildfires, and polar vortices shutting down electric grids and threatening lives (even in “climate-change-denying” southern states).
EarthKind Energy Consulting brings this commitment, experience, and expertise to every project. Our successes include reductions in electricity, heating, & transportation costs; improved carbon footprints; outstanding financial returns; and zero cash down projects that provide immediate and long-term savings. There is nothing better than working with good people and organizations who aim to have a positive environmental impact – and realize that they can save money doing it.
As a public speaker, he also makes public presentations that educate, inspire, and empower both young and old to “Go Clean & Save Green”. The AWESome EarthKind podcast promotes that women and mankind – all EarthKind – are Forces of Nature. We are the 5th Element, and we are literally changing the work. We CAN make a real difference (and save ourselves money) when we focus on clean energy for our homes, businesses, communities, and nation.
- Ron shares his work with clean energy, clean tech, renewables and more in the greater New York area and beyond.
- Energy is the answer to a lot of our economic environmental issues.
- Figuring out how property owners, commercial buildings, nonprofits, government, can make transitions to clean energy to have environmental cost efficient benefits.
- EarthKind is a small boutique consulting company targeting clients who want to tap into the opportunity to save a really dramatic amount of money for the environment.
- Build awareness for geothermal exchange, where it becomes most cost effective, and what’s holding the technology back.
- Grid evolution with distributing storage, being a generation source, electric vehicle supplying battery storage and use as a revenue source.
- The technology that supports environmental policy and pockets to drive economic decisions.
- Benefits of building an infrastructure with renewable vs fossil fuels when promoting new construction.
Get the episode transcript here!!
Ron Kamen’s Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
Green Building Educational Services
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2022 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended