Michael Beckerman, is is a leader in the commercial real estate technology and sustainability sectors. He entered these sectors in 2012 after a 25-year career in commercial real estate media relations, in which he started and built Beckerman Public Relations into one of the largest firms in the country before eventually selling the agency.
Michael now serves as CEO of CREtech, the largest conference company devoted to technology and sustainability in the Built World.
Michael also hosts the CREtech Climate Cast, a podcast series devoted to educating, inspiring, and leading the built environment to invest and adopt climate technologies and embrace sustainability. Tune in to in-depth conversations with the leading real estate and tech innovators from across the globe.
- Technology in the built environment that embraces the marketplace of the built environment.
- The overall umbrella and difference between PropTech vs Climate Tech vs Construction Tech.
- The industry has to adapt to be a customer-centric hospitality space in office spaces and residential.
- Fragmentation in the tech sector created gaps in infrastructure for companies.
- Every building is a snowflake in need of technology tools to decarbonize and create building efficiency.
- Focus on climate risk mitigation, in the real estate industry, but also for the homeowner/consumer.
- Do your due diligence on AI. It’s the wild, wild, west.
Show Resource and Information
- CREtech Climate Podcast
- When Hollywood Had a King
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- The Go-Giver
- Not Fade Away
- A Childhood
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2023 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended