Steve Bennett has over 30 years of construction experience, predominantly in leadership positions. He specializes in Construction Management and Consulting services, with a niche in the Healthcare, Education, Banking, and Private Industry fields. Additionally, he is a Professor in the Construction Management department at Johnson County Community College.
- Understanding the difference between a general contractor (GC) and a construction manager (CM).
- The challenges and resistance of green building in the middle of the U.S.
- A true evolution in the green industry.
- The manageable process and benefits for the environment and people’s desire to build green.
- Benefits of understanding how green organizations work, what they’re promoting about sustainability, lifecycle costs, and how to use it in the field.
- A course in practical green building practices.
- How the current administration’s structure plan is going to energize companies and produce.
Steve Bennett’s Show Resource and Information
Don’t forget to catch more episodes and resources for all of your green building news at the Green Building Matters website.
Connect with Charlie Cichetti and GBES:
Green Building Educational Services
GBES is excited our membership community is growing. Consider joining our membership community as members are given access to some of the guests on the podcasts that you can ask project questions. If you are preparing for an exam, there will be more insurances that you will pass your next exam, you will be given cliff notes if you are a member, and so much more. Go to gbes.com/join to learn more about the 4 different levels of access to this one-of-a-kind career-advancing green building community!
If you truly enjoyed the show, don’t forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Green Building Matters Podcast!
Copyright © 2022 GBES
Books Our Podcast Guests Have Recommended