- Please choose product options by visiting Online, Live 4 Part WELL AP v2 Exam Prep Training.
Online, Live 4 Part WELL AP v2 Exam Prep Training
WELL AP, WELL Faculty | LEED AP BD+C, ID+C, O+M, Homes, ND
- 4 different live and interactive webinars with one or more of our expert WELL AP trainers teaching you everything you need to know to pass your exam as easily and quickly as possible
- recordings if you miss any of the live sessions
- access to WELL experts in real-time and as you study
- 500 practice test questions
- WELL Building Standard (study guide)
- 350 flashcards
- 100% satisfaction guarantee*
The WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP) credential signifies knowledge in human health and wellness influenced by the built environment. It tells your peers that you can apply the WELL Building Standard to new and existing buildings.
All candidates must pass the 150-question multiple-choice WELL AP exam, administered by GBCI, taken at Prometric testing centers to become a WELL AP. The exam, developed using GBCI’s rigorous test development best practices, is designed to test a candidate’s competency to perform the duties of a WELL AP. The GBCI’s exam is based on the expertise of leading practitioners in the field of design, health, and wellness in the built environment. Our WELL AP practice exams are crafted to help you study efficiently.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn and practice the three exams areas – Recognition, Application, and Analysis
- Identify and discuss the key components of the WELL Building Rating System
- Recognize and examine the key goals, concepts, and features of the IWBI
- Describe and analyze a successful healthy building using WELL strategies
How it Works
This online, live exam prep series has four parts.
- If you miss one of the live classes, you will have access to the recorded sessions.
After watching the 8 hours of live training, be sure to utilize our bonus study tools to ensure you pass your exam on the first try. You can use 500 practice test questions to understand how difficult they make the exam and make sure you are familiar enough with all the WELL Concepts to pass on your first try. So, just tune in, study a few extra hours (taking lots of practice test questions), and then you will be prepared to add the valuable WELL AP credential to your name! It is that easy!
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.