How Green Buildings Improve the Health & Wellbeing of People Who Live, Work & Learn in Them
Understanding detailed knowledge of how green buildings improves the health and wellbeing of people who live, work & learn in them, drawing from applicable prerequisite and credit requirements within the LEED V4 rating system and WELL Building Standard.
This article explains how some wonderful features of green buildings like better indoor air quality, daylighting & internal lighting quality, movement & an active lifestyle, thermal comfort, acoustic features/properties/performance, use of materials with chemical constituents that does not pose any health risk or danger, an ambience that optimizes cognitive and emotional health – improves the health and wellbeing of people who live, work & learn in them.
- Understanding how the LEED v4 Rating System and WELL v2 Building Standard provides a better indoor air quality that enhances occupants’ health, comfort and well being.
- Discovering how LEED and WELL both promotes daylighting and a better internal lighting quality.
- Getting to know how LEED V4 rating system encourages & promotes movement & an active lifestyle.
- Finding out how LEED and WELL projects provide the required thermal comfort for productivity and wellbeing of occupants.
- Getting familiarized with the acoustic features, properties & performance of LEED and WELL projects.
- Learning how LEED V4 rating system promotes the use of materials with chemical constituents that does not pose any health risk or danger to building occupants.
- Getting informed on how green buildings provides an ambience that optimizes cognitive and emotional health of its users.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.