A Detailed Look into WELL Movement Features
A Detailed Look into Well Movement Features
The WELL Movement features address many ways to increase physical activity and promote human health. By incorporating active design elements that are recommended by the WELL Building Standard into our buildings, we can create spaces that are more comfortable and healthier for occupants. Because these features encourage people to live more actively which is important for overall health and wellbeing.
The benefits of physical activity are well documented. From weight control to improved mental health, there are many reasons for people to get moving. However, our increasingly sedentary living environments make it difficult to get the recommended amount of physical activity.
WELL Building Standard provides minimum requirements for active design, as well as additional improvements that can be made to further encourage physical activity.
This course is approved for 1.5 credit hours towards WELL AP CE.
- Learn the importance of active buildings and communities in the WELL Building Standard.
- Learn how to implement ergonomic workstation in WELL projects and the benefits from it.
- Learn about active furnishings, and why you should use them to optimize occupant comfort and health.
- Learn about the different methods you can implement in your WELL Building to promote physical activity.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.