USBGC’s Multi-pronged Approach to Social Equity
1.0 Hour 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Expert Content
Social equity is a term you have probably heard before, but what exactly does it mean when it comes to the design and construction of buildings? USGBC has been exploring this very same question and is seeking to find ways to transform the market. This article examines several strategies for addressing social equity in the design and construction of our buildings. It also provides specific tools to begin incorporating into your current projects.
- Understand how social equity has a role to play in the design, construction and operation of our buildings
- Understand USGBC's specific pathways for enhancing social equity in green buildings
- Learn how to utilize USGBC Pilot Credits to pursue social equity in LEED projects
- Review existing tools in the marketplace for pursuing social equity in building projects
- Learn about specific design strategies for enhancing social equity within the built environment
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.