The Role Played by Green Buildings in the Achievement of Sustainable Development Goals 9, 11 & 12
The article is primarily concerned with how green building principles and practices, contribute immensely towards the achievement of sustainable development goals 9, 11 & 12.
- Understanding what sustainable development goal 9, 11, and 12 truly represents and how it applies to the LEED Rating Systems.
- Discovering how green buildings and the LEED Rating Systems contributes immensely to the actualization of sustainable development goal 9 that pertains to industry, innovation and infrastructure.
- Getting to know how green buildings drives the achievement of sustainable development goal 11 that is primarily concerned with building sustainable cities and communities. Learn how the LEED rating systems, mainly LEED ND, assist with SDG 11.
- Understanding how green buildings has advanced the course of sustainable development goal 12 that has to do with responsible consumption and production. Also assisted by the LEED Rating Systems and the promotion of Waste management plans and New Zero Waste options.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.