The Path to Net Zero
This course is a case study focusing on a zero carbon emission commercial office building prototype. We will explore sustainable design issues and discover what emerged from the nearly yearlong study. With a focus on reducing environmental impacts, the course delves into the design strategies associated with net zero principles such as on-site renewable energy and proper building design. Feedback from the project team will provide an informative narrative on lessons learned during the process.
- Discuss the design challenges associated with net zero emission projects
- Apply specific design and engineering strategies for achieving net zero emission buildings
- Understand the lessons learned from a net zero prototype
- Prioritize the most cost-effective energy conservation measures in advance of selecting renewable energy solutions
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages at the size you need with 6, 15, 30, or 60 CE Hours that are credited to your account. Visit our huge Course Library and choose the topics that interest you most. The more you buy, the more you save!
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.