Join sustainability maven, Alyson Laura as she discusses smart cities with two guest. First, Anna Cullen, Director of External Relations and Communications for The Ray, describes new technological optimizations in highway and road systems. Then, Mario Cambardella, Urban Agriculture Director for the City of Atlanta, discusses how creating food development and promoting agriculture is an essential component to becoming a Smart City.
- Identify the benefits of agriculture in urban environments.
- Understand the different components of the local food system that have opportunities for smart technology implementation.
- Analyze underutilized space for possible intervention with smart systems.
- Define Smart in relation to your life and your city.
Bundle & Save
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.