Six Design Mega-Trends
The trends that make up Gensler’s Design Forecast reflect six big ideas that form a working agenda for design’s impact on their clients’ success in the coming decade. That agenda includes workplace, wellness, technology, urbanization, globalization, and development. Hands-on experience with clients exposes Gensler to these topics as they play out in hundreds of cities. All six ideas are reflected in the most important trends—the meta-trends—that will drive design between now and 2025.
- Identify six design trends that will impact the future of design
- Identify the top trends influencing workplace design
- Describe the wellness movement and how it will impact society and healthcare
- Recognize how mobility and performance will play role in the workplace
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages and save more! LEED AP BD+M 30 Hour Package is design to include everything you need to maintain your LEED AP credential, with at least 6 LEED Specific hours. Or Any 30 CE Hours let’s you design your own bundle and pick the topics that interest you most.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.