Six Case Studies: Core and Shell, and Interiors
Discover the design approach and integrative strategies for six WELL building case studies. This course highlights a multi-tenant core and shell tower in Canada as well as a single tenant interior space in Washington DC. You will hear about the unique features of these diverse spaces and learn from their accomplishments and challenges. Don’t miss out on learning how to get LEED and WELL Platinum certification.
- Relate the integrative design process of achieving WELL Certified™ Platinum under Feature 85 in WELL v1 for an interior project space to the integrative design process for LEED Platinum certification.
- Recognize the level of difficulty meeting performance verification requirements of Features 01, Air Quality Standards and 30, Fundamental Water Quality, relative to WELL v1.
- Identify the strategies for a core and shell space to meet Feature 64, Interior Fitness Circulation in WELL v1.
- Select strategies for beauty and design that are appropriate for core and shell buildings and meet the requirements for Feature 87, WELL v1.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.