Site Management Policy
A site management policy is a set of guidelines that defines the rules and processes to preserve ecological integrity, encourage environmentally sensitive practices, provide clean well-maintained grounds and safe buildings.
LEED rating system requires the development and implementation of a site management policy that employs best management practices to promote sustainable site management. In this course we have detailed all best practices projects can implement in order to be compliant with the prerequisite requirements.
- Learn what a Site Management Policy is and how it pertains to the LEED O+M rating System.
- Learn how the LEED rating system, specifically LEED v4 O+M Schools, address required expectations from a site management policy. Understand the 8 different prerequisite requirements.
- As outlined in the LEED O+M rating system, learn how to communicate site management policy to the employees and contractors, and make sure that the policy is in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.
- Discover how to monitor, document, and take action against a violation of what is mandated in the site management policy.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.