Resilient Nature & Properties of Green Buildings
The article is primarily concerned with the nature and resilient properties of green buildings, drawing from various prerequisite and credit requirements within the LEED V4 and V4.1 rating system that gives it the needed resilient edge.
- Understanding building resilience, resilient building design principles and strategies and how they apply to all the LEED Rating Systems.
- Discovering how the green building industry and the LEED Rating System have contributed greatly towards making green buildings more resilient.
- Getting to know how some credit requirements of the LEED V4 rating systems gives green buildings the needed resilient edge.
- Understanding how LEED net zero certifications drives resilience in green buildings.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.