Life Cycle Assessment
1.0 Hour 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Expert Content
The Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is a valuable modeling tool used across industries to evaluate product and process. This article provides an examination into its origins, the preparation process, and benefits of preparing one. The typical cradle-to-grave LCA model is explained and other LCA models are also identified. A sampling of industries utilizing the LCA are presented. The conclusion takes a deeper dive into the cradle-to-cradle LCA model and sustainability.
- Identify the 5 main steps in the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and how this process assists BD+C (new construction), ID+C (interiors), and even existing building renovation (O+M) projects)
- Recognize the differences specifically between these 3 types of Life Cycle Assessment: cradle to gate, cradle to grave and cradle to cradle, which show up across all LEED Rating Systems for material selection
- Become familiar with the impact categories addressed in the Life Cycle Impact Analysis
- Requirements to support life cycle assessment under LEED v4 BD+C Materials & Resources (MR) credit requirements
- Identify 3 industries where Life Cycle Assessment was performed in their product processes
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.