LEED ZERO: Certification Process & Examples
USGBC’s dedication to fighting climate change is focused on regenerative buildings, contributing more than they take. LEED Zero is a key step in this process, and projects around the world are hitting that target by achieving net zero energy, carbon, water or waste.
- Learn what LEED Zero is and how it can apply to your LEED BD+C and LEED O+M Projects.
- LEED Zero Carbon Certification which recognizes buildings or spaces operating with net zero carbon emissions from energy consumption and occupant transportation to carbon emissions avoided or offset over a period of 12 months.
- Learn about LEED Zero Energy Certification that recognizes buildings that achieve a source energy use balance of zero for the past 12 months Learn how to achieve LEED Zero Water Certification by achieving zero potable water use balance for the past 12 months.
- Learn about LEED Zero Waste Certification that recognizes buildings that achieve GBCI’s TRUE Zero Waste certification at the Platinum level.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.